Monday, April 09, 2012

Mirror Mirror & Street Dance 2

This month, there are lots of nice movies coming up!
Within few days, I have caught 2 movies - Mirror Mirror and Street Dance 2.
Both different kind of movies.


Mirror Mirror is kind of a fairytale movie.
I guess most will be familiar with this as it tells a story of Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs.
Just that they added on to some new things into the movie like Snow White wasn't being poison by the red apple but the prince was being cursed by a spell and Snow White gave him a kiss to cast away the spell etc etc..
Some parts of the show was entertaining.
I just that really understand why they added the bollywood dance at the end of the show. Haha..


From the name of this show, you can tell its a dance movie with little bit of romance element in it.
Its a mixture of Tango Dance and Street Dance for the final battle.
To me, the movie is still okay.
The show is not draggy but I don't really see the power in the dance.
Thus, I will be looking forward to Step Up 4.
Also, looking forward to COBU 3D whereby BoA is the main actress, her first movie. :D

More movies I wanna/ might catch: -
1. American Pie: Reunion
2. The Amazing Spiderman
3. Battleship
4. Marvel's The Avengers
5. Snow White and the Huntsman

No comments: