Monday, April 23, 2012

My 25th!

Today is my 25th birthday! I received a lot of wishes from my friends in Facebook and also in Twitter! I am thankful! I know who are the one who really remembers my birthday. But for those who saw the notifications and wish me, I am thankful as well~ ^~^

I am also grateful to my bosses and colleagues for giving me a surprise birthday cake this year. :D
Last year, they also got me a birthday cake!
4 guys singing a birthday song to the only birthday girl. Hahaha.. I feel so shy~




Also thanks to BF for bringing me to Kublai Khan Mongolian buffet at Park Mall.
There are a lot varieties of food and they taste quite decent lah..

Coming few days, I will be meeting up with friends for dinner and Saturday gonna go USS with EngSang, Jingwen and her bro!
I hope it will it fun.. CANT WAIT!! :D

Shall sign off now.
Bye~ :)

No comments: