Tuesday, April 10, 2012

華麗的挑戰 / Skip-Beat!



Another Taiwan drama that I've finish watching!
This show is from a Japanese manga which the make into a drama.
Total of 15 episodes but the ending is 'Huh like that only ah?'.
I was hoping for something more like the 2 casts get in love or whatsoever.
But noooooo... nothing much at all. Disappointed.

The main casts are Chen Yi Han, Choi Siwon(SJ) and Lee DongHae(SJ).
Some parts of the shows are entertaining.
Chen Yi Han is quite funny is the show, its her first time I saw her acted like that too.
I was attracted to Siwon's charming smile~
DongHae had no much scenes as Siwon. :(

Siwon and DongHae voice is being dubbed.
BF commented that because they are being dubbed so he won't want to watch the show because they sounds weird. Duh!
I shoot him that if he watched some korean drama and their voices are being dubbed in chinese which is no different what! *roll eyes* HAHAHAHA~
Anyway, its up to him if he wanna watch or not lah. LOL!

Overall the show is not bad but I really disappointed with the ending.


Super Junior M - S.O.L.O


Donghae ft Henry - 这是爱


A-Lin - 等你


贝贝 - 爱你没有太多理由

No comments: