Sunday, May 13, 2012

Batam for SheauWei's Birthday

Hi, I am going to blog about Batam trip with Sheauwei yesterday instead of my Phuket and Taiwan Trip. HAHA~
Well, the 2 trips have more things to share instead of Batam lah so I blog on this first..

So few weeks ago, I decided to plan a short 1 day Batam trip for Sheauwei as one of her birthday trip relaxation.
I search the web for any 1 day package and I found one - JA Travel
I emailed them and their respond was fast and efficient.
So quickly, I booked and confirmed the short trip.
Anyway, if you search online, there will be many tours for you to choose from.
Or if you are very familiar with Batam, you can just buy the ferry ticket from Habourfront counter and off to Batam.
Its all depend on your needs. :)

So we boarded the 9AM ferry and reached Batam in about 45min - 1hr time.
FYI, Batam time is 1 hour earlier than SG.



Upon reaching the Batam, we got a driver arrange by JA Travel to drive us to our spa at Kampoeng Totok Spa.
Both of us choose 150 minutes (2.5hours) Mahkota Raja + Ratu spa massage.
It costs 900,000 rupiah or SGD$135 for 2 pax.
Mahkota Raja + Ratu package includes Foot Bath, Aromatherapy Body Massage, Body Steam, Choice of Body Scrub, Choice of Body Mask Jacuzzi Milk Bath + Herbal Drink.


We changed and went for our 2.5hours of massage.
To be honest, the massage was okay.
The ladies used too much strength on us, and we endured the pain instead of relaxing and enjoying it.
But the after effect was good, and the milk body mask and milk bath made our skin really soft and smooth. ^_^


FYI, their namecard that I took a photo of.


Photo taken after spa and massage.
Don't we look more radiant already? Haha..

After our spa and massage, our driver drove us to Mega Mall.
We had our lunch there.
Decided to eat at Warung Cobain.




Sheauwei deciding on the food.
Luckily she can speaks a bit of Malay Language so its kinda easy to communicate with the Indonesians.
I can't really understand what they say.
I can only say 'makan' which means 'eat'. HAHA!


My pretty babe.


And me.

While waiting for our food to come.
I took out her present and gave it to her.






I got her a coin pouch from Kate Spade.
And she told me that she loves it. =D

Our food came to us quite fast and they are delicious.
Didnt expect that these food that we order cost us only like around SGD$11!













After our lunch, we went to walk around Mega Mall.
Actually Batam shopping centres have nothing much to shop.
But I can tell you that if you go there, you can buy the necessities like toothbrushes, towels, shampoo, Sanitary pads, etc.
They are god damn cheap! Hahaha..
But some of the brands, you cant find in SG lah.
I bought a pack of 3 toothbrushes which cost only like SGD$1.20. LOL~

Anyway, mega mall is very near the ferry terminal, just a minute walk only.
We booked the 4.10pm (Batam time) ferry back to SG.
So after our shopping at Mega Mall, we walked to the ferry terminal to take the ferry back to Singapore.

I enjoyed this trip even though its just few hours.
I am happy when she's happy because due to her failed relationship few months ago, she is not as happy as who she was already.
I can see that many people around her loves and support her.
Hope that she don't feel sad anymore just because of a guy dumped her.
Hope she can gain back her happiness as soon as possible.

No comments: