Friday, May 04, 2012

Be The Face of Habuki White #3

Voting closed 2 days ago and this is a really stiff competition among all the other 9pretty ladies.
Even though I really want to win the $3,000, I still rather have no high hope on winning because I don't want to be disappointed. :)

Anyway, a lot of thanks to my BF, my sis and my friends like SGH colleagues and Huisan to help me pull votes from their side of friends.
Really appreciated their help a lot!!

Also, thanks to this bunch of friends from my FB list whom I can see who voted for me. Haha..


Anyway I also went to the interview and its all published up in the Sato Pharmaceutical Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/SatoHakubi?ref=ts
Do like their page. :)

I am thinking to try Habuki White after my DHC collagen drink finish.
Hehe.. if its taste nice, I will continue with it.
Cos I wanna to have a fair skin.

So, the results will be out on 9 May 2012, Wednesday.
I let you know who is the winner again. :D

Till here.. Bye~

No comments: