Thursday, May 31, 2012

BF's 26th && 2nd Year in KTPL

Today is boyfriend's 26th birthday.
He kept saying that he's 24th this year. #wth
Want to show that he's younger than me by a year??? -.-

Anyway, we just had a simple dinner together at Aston specialities at The Cathay.
The place is forever long queue.
Luckily, we avoided the queue because bf reached the place early and he got a seat there.
So when I reached after work, I just went in. Haha..

As you know, we went to Phuket earlier in May for his birthday trip.
So we didnt have much celebration.
Moreover, his birthday falls on a weekday and I had to work so there's nothing much we could do.

2 years ago on this day is also my 1st day of work at my current company.
2 years seems short but i feels like I've worked there for so long..
Within this 2 years, there's like so much happening and changes.
I think in future even if I left KTPL, I will forever remember this date as the day that I started work there...

No comments: