Wednesday, May 23, 2012

CLEO Runway Search 2012

Last Saturday, I attend the CLEO Runway Search 2012 with BF.
I got the invitation tickets from CLEO. :)
Actually, I wanted to go for the casting.
However, on the casting day, I OVERSLEPT!!
Thus, I miss the chance. Haha..

Anyway, its my first time watching models walking on a runway.
Their heels are omfg damn HIGH!
Like more than 3 inch?
I don't even think I can walk with that height of heels.

Alright pictures time.
Most photo of the model from the runway taken by BF.
His DSLR better so I let him do the job. LOL.




Many people were there.


Coffee anyone?


My dream car~


Us before show starts!


















This year contestants and some hunk! Haha..












Models & Bachelors


This year contestants with Levis Outfit


This year winner announced!


Siti Nadia - The winner.

The show lasted for about an hour before it end.
It was quite an eye opening event. :)
Congrats to the winner this year.

1 comment:

Fionism said...

nice photos :D