Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Company Dinner & Farewell

This dinner took place last month, 10th April.
We had our annual dinner held at Level33 located at MBFC Tower 1.
It was my first time there.
My boss is really where are the good places are.





The food they ordered was not bad.
And I had my first taste of mutton.
I still didn't like the strong smell of the mutton even though the taste of the meat is ok.
And err the meat taste like duck meat to me.
Anyway, pardon me for not knowing the name of the food they ordered.
But photos can show you what the dishes are. :p



















I feel that this is a very good place to hangout.
Especially if you took the outdoor seats.
The views are pretty from the above.


Evening view.


Night View.

Alrite, in future I can bring my friends there too. :D

LeVeL33
8 Marina Boulevard #33-01 • Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 1 • Singapore 018981

Opening hours
12pm – 12am Daily • 12pm – 2am on Friday, Saturday and Eve of Public Holiday

No comments: