Friday, May 25, 2012

Dark Shadows; Johnny Depp

On Wednesday, I met up with Sheauwei to watch Dark Shadows at Lot1.
Yes, its Johnny Depp new movie!!
I know she likes to watch his movie so I asked her out.
Actually I wanted to watch it as well lah.. :D







As you can see from the photos above, this time his image for the movie is a vampire.
A vampire who was cursed by a witch because she want his love so much but still couldn't get it in the end..
This movie has some funny scenes, especially the exaggerated "sex scenes".
Those who watched will understand me. LOL~

Johnny Depp is one of the talented actor.
He has so many image, you will be shocked!
I don't even know which is his real face anymore.

I guess his very first movie that I watched is the Edward Scissorhands.
It is still one of my favourite movie even though I cant really remember the storyline anymore.
All I remember is a man with a scissor hands. Haha..
At that time, I really don't know that he is Johnny Depp.





Another favourite movie of mine is Charlies and The Chocolate Factory.
He acted as Willy Wonka.
I will always remember the Willy Wonka song. Haha..







And the most famous Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Carribean!





Seriously? How can one look so differently in every character??? =OOO


Photos credit to 9GAG.com

No comments: