Friday, May 18, 2012

粉愛粉愛你 / I Love You So Much



This show ended last weekend in Taiwan.
And today I just finish this drama, total of 16 episode.
This show attracted me because of the 2 casts on the pic above - Li Jia Ying (李佳颖) and Blue Lan Zhen Long (蓝正龙).



This is a romance show and there romance relationship involving 4 people.
Li Jia Ying is a good actress and I love her acting skill in this show. :)
I love Blue's mature image in this show.
And Nick is very charming~

And and I love the songs very much!
Yeap, all the very nice songs in this show~

羅志祥 & 楊丞琳 - 王見王


羅志祥 - 愛入非非


蕭亞軒 - 逞強


周湯豪 - 億萬分之一的機率


周湯豪 - 內傷


周湯豪 - Super Nice Girl


藍正龍 - 別為我哭了


藍正龍 - 淚光翅膀


That's about it for this show.
I still have 2 more Taiwan dramas waiting for me to watch.
Hope they are nice.. ^^

No comments: