Sunday, May 27, 2012

Lunchy with June & Fong!

June who is my malaysian colleague came to Singapore for a short holiday on Friday.
Thus, we decided to meet up for dinner with Fong Fong who was an ex-colleague in my company. :)
Its not the 1st time I see them in person, its the second time. Haha..
Even though we doesnt meet often, we still can get topics to talk about.
However, some of the things i am not sure because it was about the past they had gone through together.
Anyway, I had a good lunch with them. :D


In the photo, I am in the middle.
The one in blue is Fong Fong and pink is June.
June is really a tall lady.
People already said that I am tall but she is even taller than me!

Sent her off at 3pm.
Then I went back home and chiong 2 movies - My girlfriend can see ghost and Kaiji 2.
Haven had me-time for so long already.
BF was out with his friends so i stayed home watching shows. Haha..

So i guess my sunday is spend wisely at least.
Rather than lazying around doing nothing. :)
So how do you spend your Sunday?

No comments: