Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Post Event..

After the Cleo Runway Search event, BF and I had our own program.
Movie and supper in the list!
But first of all, I shall post some #ootd and #camwhore pics of me! LOL~
I really love the outfit I wore that day.
The top and the A-symmetrical dress are bought from Taiwan!


Outfit in #black


With and without contact lens really look much diff for me.
I always feel that without contact lens, I looked more mature~ Mad hate!
Why I don't have naturally big iris?? D;


Outfit + Makeup + Hairdo


Purely camwhoring in BF's car

So after the runway, BF and I went for our dinner at Nihon Mura and have our dosage of Omega 3! Haha..
We were craving for salmon sashimi.
I guess all Nihon Mura has free flow of salmon sashimi if you go for the buffet menu.

After our very full dinner, we went for our movie.
Watched Ghost on Air《靈聼》.

Sorry to say that this show, to me, is kind of wasting money.
Even though some of the parts are quite scary, most of the others make no sense to me.
Hmm, I got nothing much to comment just that I quite like the ghostly music.
Veron send me the ringtone and I made it as my SMS tone. LOL!

After the movie, BF said that he had dessert craving.
So I suggested that we go try out at Wafflelicious!
I've been wanting to go there ever since @yankaykay intro this on her twitter!
So BF drove down there and we had our first taste of wafflelicious!




BF ordered the Bananarama.




And Chocolate Frenzy for me!
This is really for chocolate lover!
Even the waffle is in chocolate flavour!
One thing that I dislike is chocolate chips.
I love chocolate but I like them in creams and cakes, but not in chips and bars.
I am a weirdo and fussy like that!

Anyway, the outlet can be reached from my house by taking Bus 855!
I am so happy because its so convenient~ :D
I can bring my friends who stay around me to try the food.
The Thomson area there is filled with very nice food stores if you don't know!

WAFFLELICIOUS
215F Upper Thomson Road
Singapore, Singapore 574
http://wafflelicioussg.blogspot.com
More info at their facebook page.

Ok after food, went back to BF's house and that's all for that day~
=^~^=

No comments: