Saturday, May 26, 2012

Fun and Food Day With My Girls


Today's outfit.

Engsang suggested that we go try out the food at Hatched!
I have been wanting to go there after all the blogger reviews about it!
So excited after my girlfriend decided to go there today.

We took a train down to Botanic Garden station but we don't know the route there so we took a cab down.
I guess if you walked from Botanic Garden, its quite far.
I suggested you take a bus down opposite the MRT station, its about 1 or 2 stops and you still have to walked a distance down.


HATCHED!

Reached at ard 3pm.
I guess it was a very late brunch for us. Haha..
Wasting no time, we ordered our respective brunch meal.


Cappuccino


Coffee


Ice Mocha


Jingwen's Sir Benedict


I am not sure if this is Beef Pot Pie or El Chorizo?
Cannot remeber what Engsang ordered. Haha


Mine Papillote.
SMOKE SALMON~~~ OMEGA 3~~~
Hahaha..

For my portion of food, its enough for me.
Actually, the food is not bad.
However, I feel that comparing with Arbite, I will prefer Arbite better.
Read my post on Arbite here.
I guess I prefer Arbite because the food is much more tastier.
At hatched, the food is quite tasteless because eggs are tasteless right?
I guess for egg lovers will love Hatched!

HATCHED
Evans Lodge 26 Evans Rd, Singapore 259367
6735-0012

After food, we went to Botanic Garden for a walk and we got lost in the place again.
However, this time we saw many things that we never seen before.
Didnt know that our botanic garden is quite big. Haha..
If you see the map, they are categorized into different segments.
This time we only walked to the Healing Garden and Evolution Garden.






















This tree(?) is very unique.


The bark is scaly! I don't even dare to touch it.





During the evening time, we left the place and headed down to Orchard.
I was thinking of getting a coach lanyard but I couldn't find it.
Heard from one of the boutique saying that they are not selling it anymore. D;
Is it true? Anyone knows?

So after window shopping, we settled our dinner at Ayam Penyet Ria; Lucky Plaza.




I like the crispy skin of the chicken!
The chilli is really spicy and I cannot take it! :(

We continued to shop at Far East Plaza after our dinner then back home.







Though its a bit tired for us, walking the whole day.
Laughter is always there.
I like the bonding between us even though we only meet every once or twice every month. :)
Love my girls~

No comments: