Thursday, May 17, 2012

Universal Studio Singapore!

I am so happy I finally can play the rides at USS especially Battlestar Galactica!
I have been longing to play thrilling rides for so long but I can't really find anyone to play with.
My BF and some of my girlfriends have no guts! LOL.
Luckily I still have EngSang and Jingwen. Love them much much! :D
Jingwen also brought along her 2 brothers.
Yay, the more people = more fun!

Sidetrack a bit, I want to intro you a website which my friend intro to me - http://sintickets.webs.com/
What's good about this website?
I bought the USS ticket (Peak hours) at $67 only!
Which means I save $7!
FYI, the retail price is $74!
You can contact Antonio Lepa at 91018948.
I met him somewhere in town to purchase the tickets.
Its reliable as he will show you the tickets and there's expiry date as well.
Good things must share right so I share.
Sharing is caring. ^^
There are other tickets available so you can check it out youselves.

Now back to my USS trip.
I really had fun!!
The weather was too good that we also melted.
Hmm that day, I think we played 4 rides, watched 3 shows and took loads of photos.
Ok, photos time!


With woody woodpecker


Ahh, i duno his name.


I wonder what character is she?


Finally got to play.
Yay, I tried both - Human and Cylon
And I love the adrenaline rush in me!
Honestly I feel Cylon is more thrilling.
Both rides after I cant come, I become giddy, first time experience!
Maybe the rides are too fast that cause this.


You can see bumblebee right?




With Optimus Prime






We also rode the mummy ride which bf commented it is very scary.
Hmm.. i guess the scary part is that the place inside is too dark!
You don't know where you are going.
Yup, thats the thrilling part.








Bring me to far far away land.








Had our lunch at Goldilocks then we head down to watch this Donkey show.
Its very interactive and funny.


Haha.. my tired face..




They had some ending show going on at ard 6.30pm to 7pm.


The joker look scary to me..








Fairy godmother and prince.


Aww.. prince with charming smile..












Woo.. their bodies are hot!




This guy very handsome!! *drool*










THE END of the show.
Everyone was putting on a very happy face. :D


After the show, we continue to walk about.


I wonder what's inside?






Haha my suggesting for them to pose like the behind statues.


Then our turn.
Haha I know you can see me using the wrong hand to pose.









Some place that we missed out.
I think we dont have much time.
Maybe if we go as early as 8am, maybe we can finish visiting the places?
Anyway, I am sure I will be back again for the rides.
I still haven tried the transformer ride due to maintenance that day. D;

OK!
Finally finish up this post.
Next up, Taiwan and Phuket.
Do look out for it. ;)
Till here.
BYE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Nice pictures! The characters in the second and third pictures are Frankenstein's Monster from "Frankenstein" and Mae West respectively.