Friday, May 11, 2012

What Crazy Stuff Have You Done In Life?

What if this year December 2012 is dooms day, what crazy stuff will you do? Haha..
Actually, I also don't know.
Maybe I will use up my last savings and fly to the country and spent my days there till I die.

Anyway, I say now one.
The other day I met Hanisha at Bishan and I saw a girl with very nice dip dye hair.
OMG I WANT!!
Like most of the hair is beige blonde and the bottom part dip with 3 colors - brown red, blue.
Pretty!
I feel like dying it the next time I go salon.
Getting sick of not achieving the ash green and make it last longer already. Haha..
So I guess I shall try dip dye next.
I bet my boss cannot accept it. LOL
The most I cover my hair in the jacket when customers comes into office. LOL!

Do a search in googles and I can see many pretty one.





It would be so nice if I got natural blonde hair.
Then I dont need to do bleaching to do all the chio colors. :S

Ok, maybe no biggies to some who think that dying so many colors is crazy.
To me is quite crazy to do this because it show one's image. HAHA..
Till here now.
Bye~

No comments: