Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dream High 2



I just finished watching Dream High 2 which aired last year.
I know I lagged behind because I've too much drama to catch and the video I got doesnt have english sub so I cannot convert into my phone to watch during my travelling to work period.
So I have to find time to watch on my computer.

Anyway, the plot is almost the same as the 1st one.
However, I still prefer the first story and also the casts.
I love Suzy, IU and Taecyeon!
For this show, I watched because of Jiyeon. Hehe..
Really like her eye make up in the show!
And this new guy called JB is good looking and cute too. :)

Not much songs that I like for this time round except for the 2 below.
Enjoy the 2 songs..
Till here..

Jiyeon & JB - Together
This is my favourite songs out of all. ^-^


We are the B
A cute song and dance by them.

No comments: