Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fallen Sick

Is it the season of people falling sick?
The weather nowadays is seriously crazy!
Too hot already and it hasn't been raining.
The grass are drying up too.

I started falling sick on Tuesday.
Actually is just minor sorethroat and flu.
I consumed the medicines that the doctor gave me.
However, from a minor sickness, it worsen day by day. D;
Friday, my voice changed till today.
And I lose my voice when I woke up from my sleep.

Ok, I just got to blame myself for eating fried food due to my sickness.
However, I feel that my sorethroat is better.
I guess its just my flu that make it like this.

Anyway, I hope those who went out with me past few days don't get my sickness ok. :(
If not, I'll feel guilty.
I hope I get well soon as I still wanna sing song, eat yummy food. :)

No comments: