Saturday, June 02, 2012

Hayden's Baby Shower


#ootd

Met up with Sheauwei in the noon and we went down to Jurong Point to get a small gift for Shari's new born son, Hayden.
Then we head down to her house.



Her son looks alike to Shari and his dad!
And her daughter, Hayley, grow up looking more and more alike to Shari.
Hayley is like photocopied of her mother!
Moreover their hairstyles are the same. Haha..
I didn’t manage to take photos but still Sheauwei and I had fun playing with Hayley.

Both of us stayed for an hour plus before we left the place and back to Jurong point for shopping.





I feel that out of all of my friends, Shari is one of the people with lucky life.
I see some of my friends facing divorce problem, break up, being singles and so on.
However, she is happily married with a son and a daughter, and currently holding a good job.
Even though there maybe be ups and down for her, but who doesn’t gone through these?
And she is not rich, but I can see that she is living happily.
She has her own goals and she fulfilled it.
This is what a human should really go through in their lifetime.
I feel happy for her. :)

Now, last but not least, ending this post with a photo of me.
Sorry for not smiling. Haha..

1 comment:

Tommy Ho said...

Hahaha, Envy yr friend