Sunday, June 10, 2012

JB After So Long...


#OOTD casual look for the day

I haven been going to JB for the past few month.
Actually I wanted to go in with my sis and her friend and with my boyfriend yesterday for manicure.
However, my nail CHIPPED OFF so I went to cut all my nails short.
So it is meaningless to go for manicure.
I shall wait my for nails to grow longer next month then.

So I went in with boyfriend only just for cheap and good food!
Went to KSL and had our lunch at Arashi restaurant.
Its our 2nd time there.
We had our own set of shabu shabu.
The food is definitely cheaper and good there.






My seafood and chicken combo set.




BF's pork and beef set if i am not wrong? Haha..

After our full dinner, we went shopping around the place then head to City Square.
The watson are also haven 50% off sales, same as Singapore!
Imagine the 50% off sales, sure a lot of products are cheaper than Singapore.
It is no doubt that the place was so packed with people that day.

Before leaving JB, we bought cakes from secret recipe!!
If you dont know, the cake cost RM7!
Which is about half price in SGD!
So its a must buy when you are in JB oh..

Alrite, JB post will end here.
Till then again..

No comments: