Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Painted Skin: The Resurrection / 畫皮II



I won a pair of tickets to PAINTED SKIN: THE RESURRECTION Preview Screening at The Cathay from Incinemas.sg.

I was excited when I know this movie is coming out because I caught the 1st series and I like it.
This 2nd series is good too.
Even though the main casts (Vicky Zhao, Zhou Xun, Chen Kun) remains the same, there’s no link between the 2 stories except that Zhou Xun states that she gave up her power to save the people in 1st series and being punished.
So this story in 2nd series happened 500 years later after the 1st series.

Zhou Xun acting as Xiao Wei doesn’t seem like a bad demon this time.
She just wanted a person who is willingly to give her the heart in order to get a taste of human life.

The CGI effects at some of the scenes are really good.
The movie ended decently.
It doesn’t seem like they will come out the 3rd series.
If they do, I think they will change the cast and maybe a very different storyline.

Overall, I recommend you to watch this movie. :)

Lastly, thanks Incinemas.sg for the movie tickets.

No comments: