Friday, June 22, 2012

Recently watched Movie Review

I have been catching some new movies lately but I didnt really wrote any reviews on it.
So here I am sharing my views on the movies that I've recently watched.

First Time 第一次


This is a romantic and touching movie.
Some of the parts can makes you go 'awwww..'
Guys who adore Angelababy will drool throughout the show.
Girls who adore Mark Chao will drool too. Haha..
I don't know why some view of Angelababy doesn't look pretty in the movie?
Anyway, this movie is not bad because there's a twist in the middle.

Snow White And The Huntsman


Watching this show is like watching a combination of Thor and Twilight.
When I see Kristen Stewart, it makes me think of her as Bella.
Her expression and all in this movie is almost the same as Bella.
Chris Hemsworth is also very much like Thor in the show.
This story is very different from the orignial Snow white.
As compared to Mirror Mirror that I watched previously, this is more action than fairytale story.

Pirana 3DD


I watch this show online and it should be the uncensored version.
Not sure about the threatre version.
I'm sure MDA will censored a lot of it because of the nudity and gore scenes.
Like the previous Pirana 3D movie, the flesh eating fish still give us the intense and exciting feeling while watching the show.
However, towards the end some part are quite lame and super gore.
I don't understand why they wanted to make the show that way.

Sadako 3D


It's sad to say that this movie is the worst Japanese horror movie that I've watched. D;
I still prefer the older version of The Ring.
This movie not scary at all seriously, I was there giggling and laughing at some of the lamest scenes.
Really *facepalm*.
I thot the trailer was nice but its so disappointing after watching it.
Sigh~

No comments: