Sunday, June 17, 2012

Second Visit to USS!


Love this top that I bought online.
It has a heart shaped button! Love it max!

As you know, my first visit to USS was on April with my group of girls for my birthday celebration.
This time, my colleagues was keen to go together, so I went with them!
Its hard for me to find people who can play roller coaster ride with me you know.
So I was excited to go enjoy the rides with them!

It was a treat from my boss and I was thankful. :)
This time, I was able to get try the transformer rides and also other rides that I haven tried before the other time.

We reached at about 9.45am and the entrance as USS was filled with many people already!
So first stop, to the transformer rides!




The 2 guys - Aoyama san and Kukihara san


With the guys.
You can see that there were many people queuing behind us as well!

So I finally took the ride, and it was fun!
I think the cabin of this ride is cool as well.

After which, we took the Battlestart Galactica, Human and Cylon!
For the first round, we took the first row for both.
When I first set at Human, there was no kick at all I dont know why.
But Cylon was fun.

For the second round, we took the back row.
And Human was much more exciting than the first time i took.
And Cylon wss also much scarier.
So I concluded that taking the back row is more scarier and exciting that the front row.
To me, I think maybe its like you take the pirate ship ride.
If you take the front or middle row, it not so scary but if you take the back row, its much more scary.
You will feel that your heart is gonna drop.

Then i brought them to take the Revenge of the Mummy ride.
And they like it too!


We had our lunch at Louis.
I had chicken pasta and I love the fried chicken!
Its yummlicious~

After our lunch, we went around the place and also take some photos with some characters.


This is a character from Sesame Streets and I don't know!
Is it a new character?
She's too cute and I love this photo very much!


The guys behind me posing the same as the character. Haha..

Went to tried the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure and the guys got drenched with the water.
They were too kind to get me a poncho but my hair still got wet. Haha..
Saw a dry pad and they went to dry themselves.





We also watch the 4D shrek movie at Far Far Away.
It was funny movie.
There's part whereby something brush by my legs and I got scare. Haha..

It was really a fun day out with them which I didnt really expected it.
Bet that they had a great day too even though we were too tired and the sun is torturing us.


My boss kept sharing with me about this Fujiyama roller coaster ride!
Ok, if i got the chance to go Japan, please bring me there to try the ride. LOL!

No comments: