Monday, June 18, 2012

Surprise Birthday Celebration for Bro

Today is my brother 24th birthday!
I hope he grows up to be a better man. Haha..

Anyway, his GF was so sweet to organize a surprise birthday celebration for him last Saturday at Goldkist Beach Resort at ECP.
My family together with my bro's friend attended the party!






Brownie birthday cake


I helped a little by tying the balloons. Haha


The girls fixing the falling balloons.


My sis relaxing after helping out.

Soon my brother came with his friend and all of us got gan chiong because a bit unprepared.
But still... i guess my bro was surprised! Haha..


His gf surprising him!


The birthday boy


Bro with his sweet gf


My family


Adding on to the gf and bf to the picture.


#polariod


Taking a pic with pretty sis and the balloons. (;


BF and I

My bro got sabotage by his friend to the extreme. LOL!
I cant imagine his friends are like this.
Anyway, I guess all had fun and that's what important for the day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAZZ TAN! :)

No comments: