Friday, July 06, 2012

Channel U Facebook Friend Event



I won a place for the Channel U Facebook Friend Event last Saturday (30 Jun 2012).
Thank you Channel U for giving me this opportunity. :D
So I asked Sheauwei along to join this event with me!
This 2 hours event was to learn some makeup techniques from Sarah Jane (SJ) and also to get to know more of the Bare Escentuals products.
I was surprised that the products can give such a good coverage.


Event took place at Sephora Ion Orchard.


Spot the make up artist Sarah Jane doing an interview with Channel U.

SJ helped 3 models to do a makeover.
The products she uses had a good coverage.
Especially the concealer which came in powder form!
Usually it comes in cream or liquid form but this is powder so I was surprise!
Another product is the primer, the texture is really soft and silky.

After SJ finished the makeover with the models, we get to try their products at the makeup counter. :O


All the Bare Escentuals products we get to try~ :D


Caught in camera!


A lady introducing the products to us.


A photo with Sarah Jane


A photo with Yes 933 DJ, Jia Hui, who is the emcee for this event.
She is so petite and pretty!


Caught in camera again when I'm taking photos with SW.






The event ended at around 1PM.
We took a group photos with the others. ^~^

After the event, we went to have our brunch at Santouka Ramen.
We were so hungry as we skipped breakfast.

While waiting for our food, we took a photo with our gift set from the event.
Hehe..
This is really a good gift set and we're loving it!


My pretty lady~




Our food! *nom nom nom*





After lunch, we went for shopping for a while before I left to meet boyfriend~ :D
I really had a great Saturday that day~
Everything was perfect! ^~^


Some photos is credited to ChannelU Facebook

No comments: