Monday, July 09, 2012

Childhood

Few months ago, my grandma passed me a few childhood photos that she kept.
She said that she doesnt want to keep it because she is old already.
I don't why she wanna she said that as an excuse, still I took the photos from her and keep it.
My mum and dad kept a lot of our childhood photos but I don't know where they put them now.

Just want to share some here in this post.
The cute looking and ugly looking of me and my sibilings when we were young. Haha..


I was told that this is me.
But doesnt look like. Look like a boy~ Haha..


My bro was quite cute back then.


Me with my baby sister.


Me with my cousin. I guess I was 5 or 6 years old and taken at ECP if I am not wrong.
When I was young, almost every week, my grandpa brought us to ECP.


My grandpa looked young in the photo.
And ugly me when I started wearing specs.
I remember around 10years old I requested to cut my hair that short and my sis followed me.
So you can see both of our hair were the same length.


Do-Re-Mi-Fa~
Hahaha..

I wonder why my family don't know how to make me pretty when I was young.
My sis was cute back then and everyone always compliment of her cuteness. *jealous*
Those were the days. LOL~

I feel that we don't have the look of our parents.
Like some have the 'photocopy' of their parents' look but my sibiling and I doesn't.
Also, many friends of mine said that my sis and I looked alike but I don't really think so.
My sis looked like my dad but I looked like my mum so I don understand how they look at us~
Haha..

In any way, I am happy to have my family even though sometimes i find time quite irritating.
Every home has their own stories.
Though we don't say it out, I know we all love each other very much.
Action speaks louder than words yah.. :D

No comments: