Monday, July 02, 2012

Ikoi Japanese Restaurant


Hi guys!
Sorry, I haven been updating promptly. :X

Last Saturday, BF and I had our 4th Anniversary dinner together at Ikoi Japanese Restaurant at Miramar Hotel.



The food is good and cheap for a restaurant located in a hotel.
The place was packed with people that day.
Actually the restaurant capacity is not that big so many seats were filled up.
Even though we managed to reserve, we still got counter seats. Haha..




Salads and a plate of salmons already served when we were at our table.
Can eat while looking at the ordering menu.

We got a buffet menu and we ordered from the list.
What I like about it is that they let us ordered by pieces, even for salmon sashimi!
Yes, salmon sashimi is FREE FLOW!
It is a must eat when you go to a Japanese restaurant no?

So yes, order by pieces wouldn't let you waste food. A plus point!
Want to eat 1 piece just ask for 1 piece. Don't need shy~
But some they come in a set of eg: 3pcs or 6pcs.
They will let you know.


Look at the amount of raw salmons!


Yay to my dosage of Omega 3.

Other food that we ordered.
I found out that I didn't took all the food actually. Haha..
Anyway I'll just share what I took.


Salmon Mayo and cucumber sushi


Cold Tofu


Fried Tofu


Ebi Tempura


Soup in teapot


Nabeyaki

Soup in teapot and nabeyaki are complimentary dishes not in the menu. ^^

Their service is also good.
Very attentive and efficient.
We spend about $40 for the 5.30pm to 7.30pm buffet menu.
As compared to Suki Sushi and Sakae Sushi, I will patronize here for good and cheap food in future!

Ikoi Japanese Restaurant
401 Havelock Road, #01-01
Hotel Miramar, Singapore
Tel: 6887 3788

No comments: