Monday, July 16, 2012

My Life's Not That Happening...

Sad to say, maybe yes to the above title.
Just check that my last blogged post was last monday which is 7 days ago.. D;
I shall try my very very best to blog more regularly. Haha..

So the week before last week, on the fri (6/7/12), was Kuki last day in KTPL.
I am not sure should it be official or unofficial last day because he's still coming back on the 1st week of August to move his stuff to Indonesia.
Oh yea, I tweet that he's buying back Duffy and Shellie May for from Disneysea Japan!
I cant wait for the cutesy stuff to be in my arms! Hohoho~

So on the Friday, I treat the guy a lunch at WongKok Char Chan Teng.
It was to thank him for his support and help during the 1 year service in the company.



After that we went to take neoprint together.
He said he wanted to the try machine because he heard from his girlfriend in Japan that ths machine can make them have longer legs, big eyes and better features. HAHA!
I was amazed with the long leg machine but we didnt tried that cos both of us are already quite tall. Hahaha..


This is the neoprint that we took and we had so much fun!
The top left photo is very funny because Kuki look so girly~ LOL!

At the end of the day, we took a photos together.





Now the office became more quiet than before.
I'm waiting for the new trainee to come on the 1st week of August.
我不能忍受只和老闆兩個人在公司的日子. =X

I think I haven mention that I started my driving lesson in my blog?
This time I took the auto license instead of the manual.
And I am getting trained from a private instructor instead of the school one.
If he's good and helped me passed my TP, I'll intro it to you all ok? Hahaha..

Ok fast forward to last Saturday.
*Told you my life wasn't that happening during the weekdays*


#ootd red jeans + casual top + blazer

So bf fetch me in the morning over to town to meet his fren/ colleagues for lunch at skinny pizza.



Then we headed for the movie at Shaw Lido.
We watched The Amazing Spiderman.



I find this movie quite decent and touching.
Don't ask me to compare with the previous version of the Spiderman because I can't remember anymore.

After the movie, we left his friend and went to shop at Orchard.
Bought a few stuff back for ourselves.


I was craving for Mocha Frappe so I bought it to quench thrist.


Dinner at The Asian Kitchen at ION.
I guess we ordered quite an amount of food and was feeling very fulfilling. Haha..

Ahem ahem, I bought La senza Lingerie, 3 for $40!
Even my sis said its very cheap!
GSS ending soon, faster go grab the deals yah!


Ending this post with a pic of us! :D

No comments: