Monday, July 23, 2012

Piercing > Tattoo

I bet you didnt know I love piercing to a certain extent.
I only can accept piercing myself on the ear and the navel but not other parts of the body.
Hmm don't ask me why..
I just pierced my tragus last week and now its still healing.
To me, the moment when they pierce through, it is actually not painful at all.
(My tolerance level is quite high.)
Its the healing process that hurts like hell!
It applies to all piercing, even for my navel piercing.
Its sad that I closed my navel piercing about 2 years ago because I didn't take care properly.
I might want to pierce it back! :D


4 earholes on my left ear.
Only 2 on my right so I din bother to take photo of it. Haha..
Thinking of piercing 1 more of the right and I can close shop. LOL!
I shall wait for my tragus to heal first.

Actually, last time I wanted to tattoo as well.
But after my sis did it, I dropped the idea because tattoo will be forever.
What if I didn't like it in future?
I will regret it.
At least piercing, I can close it if I didn't want it.
Yes, there might be scars but not worse than the tattoo scar if you are going to laser off.
So think thrice if you are going to tattoo. :D
That's all. Bye~

No comments: