Friday, July 27, 2012

The Fern Tree Cafe @ Hotel Miramar

BF bought the voucher from a deal website in order to try the buffet.
It cost only $29 for dinner.
I think the price is cheap as compare to other buffet.
There are wide varieties ranges from Asian (Chinese, Malay, Indian) to Western food.


We started with the appetizer


and fruit first. Haha..


I regret to take the bread not because it tasted bad but I left it to the last to eat and the bread is as hard as stone. -.-


Salmon sashimi is good!


All the small amount of food we took to try.


Herbal chicken soup and cream carrot soup.


Desserts!


This is the only desserts that I aimed.

BF also got crab pincers.
He was lucky to get it first when they serve it. Haha..

Overall, some dishes are good and some are not.
I think its quite worth the price for the food we ate.
BF said we can come again next time. :)

No comments: