Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Usual Weekend



Hi, time to update my usual weekend happening. Haha..
So last Saturday after the SBA event, I went to town to meet BF for lunch.
Actually we wanted to shop as it was the second last day of GSS.
In the end, I bought nothing while BF bought a pair of pants for himself.
But its ok, the week before I already bought some needs.
Moreover, I can save up money. Hehehe..

After walking for like about 5hrs non stop, we took a rest at Starbucks.
My legs almost going to break!
Moreover I wore wedges which is not very 'walking-friendly' for me. =S





I didnt had dinner because we have late lunch.
I think my digestion is really slow nowadays.
Sometimes I only eat like 2 meals and I feel very full for the rest of the day already.
So back to hiss house and he cooked maggie mee to eat and he forced me to eat a bit. D;
It's so fattening to eat supper!

That night, we watched the American Pie: Reunion.


I feel that this series is not as nice as the previous.
But the usual comedy is still there but I feel that it can be better.

Next day, we had lunch at Long John Silver.
We got the spidey combo and was disappointed with it.



I don't know is it the problem with the outlet or what.
Last time I love LJS criss cross fries.
I was actually the best! But it changed to the straight cut fries.
And when its back, the quality is not as good as the past so why bring it back?
Previously, MAC came out the criss cross fries was better than what we ate that day. =/



After lunch, went back his house and watch the 2nd movie - Black & White: Episode 1: The Dawn of Assault (痞子英雄首部曲:全面開戰).
Been waiting for BF to get this show and finally he found it. ^~^
I watched the drama few years ago and love it very much.
Was excited with the news that they were making the movie but all of the casts changed except for Mark Chao still remains.
Anyway, the storyline is mysterious which make us want to find out the truth and I like the unexpected twist till the end.
However, Angelababy kinda disappeared at the end of the show which make me feel like something is amiss.
Overall, its still nice. :)

Now I'm waiting for The Fierce Wife (犀利人妻) movie to be out in August. :D

Ok, so nothing much for Sunday as its like a sleeping day for us.
I guess nowadays I can sleep easily on the Sunday night without getting insomnia even when I sleep so much on Sunday.
Well, it's good also lah.
Body is aging really need rest. Hahaha..

Alrite, till here loh.
Bye!

No comments: