Sunday, July 08, 2012

Timbre with the Girls~

Engsang and I finally brought Jingwen to Timbre for her belated birthday!
She always wanted to go there so we planned it for her. :D
Anyway I forgot to bring my camera out so all photos are by iphone.
My iPhone 4 really has bad resolution when taking night time and the front camera is bad too.
I dislike using flash.
So that's all explain the bad photo quality for this post. D;

So before Timbre, we went to Engsang house to slack and watch 'P.S: I Love You'.
The 2 girls was so emotional that they cried. Oh my~
After the show, we went to prepare ourselves to go out.
Engsang also taught Jingwen some makeup tips.
She don't really doll herself up.


The pretty girl of the day.
Her first time with eyeliners and falsies.
I kept saying she looked like Moon Geun Young!


Ok, my look of the night! =D

We took a cab down and reached there around 8.30pm.
Surprisingly, it was not crowded that day and we didnt need to queue at all.
Got a seat very quickly.

Our food ordered!


I duno the name of this platter. The waitress say this is a new food.


All time favourite duck pizza!







#instagram photos







We enjoyed the food, the scenery, the live band as well as each other company.
Had a really great time spent together. :D
Love the girls~

No comments: