Saturday, August 04, 2012

A bigger change for my hair!

I've always wanted to do a ombre after the trend broke out!
I kept on hesistating and broading over what colour I should do.
I researched online on the different colour used.
Due to me working in a office environment, I decided not to go very very wild.


This is what I decided to do. :)

I went to Flhair Salon at Ang Mo Kio to dye it.
They opened at 12pm, I was sort of their first customer that Saturday.


The ambience inside is quite classy.


I love the big mirror there.


Waiting to do my hair.
See my obvious black roots?
I haven retouch my roots for 3mths! =O

I sat at the salon for 5hrs to do my hair.
And the result!!!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.




Ombre pink!
But nah.. This is not the original color. HAHA!
I edited with iphone camera app 360camera.


This is the original color.
Bright pink!


Back view.



Actually I feel that the pastel pink look nicer.
Aww.. I should have done the pastel pink~
Anyway I still quite love my hair.
But a little bit regret cos quite attention seeking. Zzz..
Still, I feel that I should be more daring (since I'm still quite young) to do what I wanna do in case I regret one day. :)

Ok, bombard you with 2 pretty pics and I'll sign off for now. Bye~



No comments: