Monday, August 13, 2012

A day with my lovely girls

So on last Saturday, I met up with my girls after my driving lesson for food.
Yea, we eat and eat and eat.
Luckily we still do a bit of shop walking so I did lose off some calories.

Our first stop was Arbite.
The last time I went there was months ago with BF.
And I sorta missed the brunch so I might as well bring my girls there to try.


Arbite Breakfast for me.


Engsang's Egg Benedict.


Jingwen's Smoked Salmon Smorgasbord.

After our brunch, we still went for desserts at Ice3 (Ice Cube) which is place Engsang to us.
Its also around Chomp Chomp Food Centre.

Ice3 also sell food other than desserts.
And the place is small and cosy.
We sat at a corner with dim lighting.
Very relaxing place to enjoy with friends or love one.




This is what we ordered.
Actually, they ordered this.
I am biased and I want anything that is chocolate but I cant be selfish so I ask them to go choose the ice cream flavour.
But i guess they love me so they choose this chocolate indulgence. Hehehe..

After filling our empty stomach, we headed down to NEX to shop for Jingwen's present.
Actually her birthday was on June but she hesitate on what she wants, so finally we got her a watch.


This cost $117 after 20% discount at City Chain NEX outlet.
I think its very cheap, moreover its Sovil Titus brand. Woot!
Bet she loves it~

After shopping, we couldn't decide between to watch a movie or KTV.
Finally, after checking the movie slots and seats, we decided to go for 3hr KTV because the movies slots are all fast selling and didn't have any good seats available.













After KTV, we went for our supper at Alishan Teochew Porridge at Kovan, my favourite place to eat porridge! :D



Ended our day very late and BF came to fetch me to his place. :)

No comments: