Saturday, August 18, 2012

Friday Night with Hanisha


#OOTD Sexyback~

Met up with Hanisha.
It was supposed to be her belated birthday meetup.

We went to have dinner at Lerk Thai along Bugis Street shophouses.
Its my second time trying the food at this restaurant.
The first time was with BF lunch at Tanjong Pagar Exchange during work.
The service at Bugis was good especially one of the staff was quite attentive.
I wonder is she a Thai or Vietnamese?
I cant tell it through her name.
She kept giving me a sweet smile and she is really friendly. :)




I like the vermicelli but too much vegetable which I dislike.




Her Tom Yum noodle soup. Quite spicy for me.


Side Dish - Pandan Leaf Chicken

Had a very full dinner.
Then we walked down to Chijmes.
Hanisha brought me to one of the bar there call Insomnia Bar & Restaurant.
Ordered a drink and waited for the band to start singing.


Can't remember the name of this cocktail.
Its like lemonade mix with tequila.
Very sour and we almost couldn't finish because its too sour.
So didn't manage to order 2nd drink.


The band of the day.


Bokeh lightings.



Comment on the Insomnia Bar...
The live band is not bad.
They do sing the old and the new English songs and their voices are good.
Few things I doesn't like is that the place is quite small and cramp.
Moreover, there are a lot of Filipino and Caucasian.
Its weird to see that these 2 races together.
We saw some things that we didn't wanted to see anyway I don wanna mention it here also lah..
Its none of my business anyway. LOL
Overall, still quite ok but I do quite prefer Timbre.
I still hope to explore more of these places.
Intro lea... :D

Both of us left for home at ard 11.30pm.



No comments: