Wednesday, August 29, 2012

IMPERFECT 《我们都不完美》Red Carpet + Gala Premiere

Thanks to OMY.sg, I attended the Red Carpet + Gala Premiere for our local movie - IMPERFECT 《我们都不完美》 on Monday (27 August 2012).
This event took place at GV Vivocity.





At about 7.30pm the red carpet started and a few stars came to support this movie.
I didn't took any photos because I forgot to bring my camera!
Moreover my camera phone bad quality is sucha turnoff so I didn't really bother to take much photo already.
It's a waste when I was quite close to them. D;

Anyway all the cast of the movie attended and the mediacorp artists who came to support were 郑各平, 洪惠芳, 宋仪菲, 朱厚任, 黎费辉, 陈旭辉, 欧萱, 插班生 and few more..

Most of the younger teens came to support their idols (Kimberly Chia, Edwin Goh, Ian Fang and Elizabeth Lee).
As for me, I was quite happy to catch a glimpse of Patrick Li Pei Xu (李沛旭), my favourite comedian idol from Taiwan. ^^


LOL! This is the only pathetic blur photo that I took of the idol. *give up*



Collected my ticket and proceeded to Hall 2 for the movie preview after the red carpet end.



THE STORY

Jianhao, Zach and Square are buddies. The trio was forced to separate, when Jianhao was sent to a Boys' Home after hurting someone in the course of protecting Zach. Jianhao's mother - Huifang was devastated.

After Jianhao's term at the Boys' Home, Huifang arranged for him to help out at her stall in Bugis. With the encouragement of his girlfriend - Shan Shan, Jianhao decided to retake his 'O' level. Everyone is happy about Jianhao's attempt to have a fresh start.

However, the good days are short-lived. Zach and Jianhao joined the triad, to escape the bullying of Alex, their arch-rival, who is also the son of triad leader, Guodong. In one of the clashes, Jianhao saves his leader, Zhihua, leaving an impression on the latter.

Zhihua and Guodong are enemies, their rivalry intensified when Zach and Jianhao injured Alex severely, leaving him comatose.

Guodong is determined to avenge his son and the party of Jianhao, Zach and Square became fugitives overnight... With Guodong and the police racing to capture the trio, will Zhihua come to the boys' rescue?

Ok.. Thats for you all to go and watch and find out..

MY REVIEW

In this movie, I like the part whereby Patrick Li's role lighten up the mood at some part of the scene.
As usual his sense of humor never fail to bring out the laughter of the audiences.
Other than this, I also feel touched at some part.
The young Malaysian girl who acted as Jianhao's sister also attracted me.
Our teens actor also did well in their roles.

As quoted in the movie, “Life only one time, no next time” make an impact to me. I feel that this quote is very meaningful.

Overall, I feel that the story flow well and I can say this is one of the best local movie. I would rate this show 3.5/5.

IMPERFECT 《我们都不完美》 will start showing on 30 August 2012 in Singapore.
FYI, it is rated NC16 due to the coarse language.
Hmm.. that's too bad for those who is 15 and below..
Anyway, here's a preview for you:

No comments: