Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Long Weekend is L.O.V.E!



How's your long weekend?
Mine was good this time.
Made quite full use of it with BF instead of sleeping and slacking at home. ^~^
I wanted to go for an impromptu short getaway but dropped the idea when I cant find any good place to go.
Actually I thought of Bintan but it was quite expensive.
Maybe I shall go there another time, maybe after my BKK trip.

So on the Saturday, I met up with BF for lunch then we headed off for our movie.
Watched Expendable 2.
I was reluctant to catch it because the movie not my fave genre, moreover I didnt watch the 1st series.



After watching the movie, I did not regret at all.
This movie is good!
The action scenes are exciting and their dialogues are filled with sarcasm and its really funny!

After movie, we headed down to Ippudo Ramen!
Was craving for this for so so long!
Finally I can has a feast of my favourite ramen in Singapore!
Ordered my usual dishes.


Shiromaru Tamago Ramen


First time ordered this Smoke Salmon Salad which is good too.

Forgot to take the pork bun cos to busy eating already. :p
We shopped around for a while before going home.
Bought a G2000 formal top for $16 only.
Cheap deal~

On Sunday, BF decided to go for a run at the stadium near my house.
So in the evening we went over to execrise.
Next day, we had body ache.
Its good to lose some calories but our effort wasted when it comes to our dinner.
We ate so much! D;

We went for dinner at the hawker center then head down to Bottle Tree Park and chillax.


Root Beer Float


Chicken Basket Platter


Seafood Basket Platter

Look at the amount of high carb of food that we ate.
Waste effort or not?! D;
I actually gained 2kg when I weighed myself on Monday. -.-

On Monday, we watched like 2 movies shown on Channel 5.
Then in the evening we decided to go to the food fair for our dinner.
Actually nothing much there.
The food are almost the same as the previous food fair at EXPO.
We ordered quite much and almost couldn't finish it. Haha..



After which, he sent me home.
Now then I realize I'm like eating and eating for the past 3 days. *faint*
Gotta start to lose some calories~
My goal of 48kg! I really duno when can I achieve it. =/




Balloon that bf got and I took it to #camwhore. :p

Thanks for reading my boring post. Bye~

No comments: