Monday, August 27, 2012

Riders Cafe


#OOTD Floral shorts + Crochet Top
Loving how I match the clothings. ^^


Eye make up of the day.


The Face


After my driving lesson on Saturday, BF came to fetch me and we went for our brunch at the Riders Cafe.
Finally got to try out the brunch there since so many bloggers are raving good comments on it.

We reached at about 2pm but due to no reservation made, we were advise to wait for 30minutes for available seats.
Therefore, we took the time to explore a bit of the place.



Actually I feel that this place is very hard to find as there's no direct bus or MRT there.
Going there by car or by cab is advisable.

Anyway, while exploring the place, we saw a few horses at the stable.




Can you spot the white horse?
Kinda being camouflage..

So 30minutes later, we finally got a table.
I was really hungry~~







And below are what we ordered.


Mine orange juice. His Cranberry juice.


Pacific Benedict


'The Usual'

Both of our dishes looked almost the same.
But for my Pacific Benedict, there's prawns, crabmeats and spinach in between the scramble egg and bread which made it quite unique dish.
As for 'The Usual', there's eggs, smoked bacon, breakfast banger, mushrooms, tomato and sourdough.

My review for Riders Cafe is that the food is not bad.
Actually after trying, I still prefer Arbite menu.
Maybe Arbite is to my liking.
Anyway, we might still go back to try out the other dishes.
Also, the service is good as they are attentive to our needs. :)


RIDERS CAFE
51 Fairways Drive
Singapore 286965

No comments: