Sunday, August 05, 2012

Saturday with BF

After my hair transformation, me and BF went to grab some food to eat as I was famished.
Actually our plan was to try out the Rider's cafe but we cancelled it due to my hair transformation was taking too much time. D:
We shall try it another time then.

Broadway Plaza at AMK done their renovation.
We didnt went in to take a look at the building.
However, we saw a Japanese restaurant so we decided to try.


Marugoto Shokudou is the name of the restaurant.

Food we ordered.


Potato Croquette.


Salmon sashimi.
This is very good as it is very fresh.


BF's breaded pork ramen.


Mine char siew ramen.

The sushi was quite expensive so we didn't ordered any.
Overall, the food was quite decent.
But the service, I don't know how to comment about it.

The story goes like this...
One of the staff who helped us to take order didn't took my order.
So when we found out that my food was not ordered, BF went to tell one of the guy.
The guy wanted to key into the computer was stopped by another guy whom we thought he might be the manager.
Ya so, they went on chatting away without keying my order.
Seeing the situation, my BF called to the guy again then he keyed in the order. -.-"
Not very attentive, yes?
Anyway, I finally got my bowl of ramen so I didn't bother much.

After food, we went to shop and I decided to buy a PS3 controller.
And its pink! Aww its very pretty pink!



I don't know why I'm so into pink nowadays but Blue is still my favourite color.
I'm falling in love with all the pastel colors.
So now I got a controller to play games with BF.
Which I hope our Sunday is not always about waking up, eat, watch TV, sleep then wake up and eat again. Haha..

Alrite that's all about the weekend lah..
Bye!

No comments: