Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sleepy-Oh-Thursday~



Nope, I didn't fall asleep during working hours.
Just feel really sleepy and eyes are really dry.

Anyway I've been blog hopping but haven really been updating myself other than my activities with BF and my friends.
Actually there's also nothing to update. =p

So long weekend is coming, thanks to Hari Raya Puasa.
And this whole week, I've been quite grumpy during work.
Maybe because due to some work problem which made me this way or I don't have enough of sleep the day before.
I think I am an owl, sleepy in the day but awake in the night.
Soooo looking forward to this long weekend even though I can't get out of SG.
Currently planning my BKK trip on Oct already. ^^
Its time for a real getaway!!!

So, tomorrow is the start of the Hungry Ghost Festival.
Stay safe everyone. :)

No comments: