Sunday, August 26, 2012

Taichung; Taiwan 2012 --- Xinshe Castle 新社古堡

If you haven read the first stop on my Carton King visit, please click here.

So my second stop is Xinshe Castle 新社古堡.
I was excited to be here because a few scenes of the drama 華麗的挑戰 / Skip-Beat! is being filmed here!
And this place is very beautiful.
Love the architectural design and also the colourful planted flowers.
You'll see when I spam pictures below.

So out of the 3 attraction I visited, I love Xinshe Castle the most.
The place is big and I guess we didn't went to every part of the place due to time constraint.
Nevertheless, I guess my mum and sis still enjoyed. ^~^

Alrite~ picture spam time!


Rows of tree you won't see in SG. Haha..


Man-made waterfall










There's cafe inside.




And the inside is also decorated with beautiful stuff.






At the top of the castle.


Overlook at the look of the castle.




Beautiful fountain































Actually took a lot of photos but I just choose to post some nicer one here.
Too lazy to edit so much also.
Just give you a bit of eye candy. :p

So while mum was ordering drink.
My sis and I sat at a corner.
I took out my camera to camwhore (as usual).
Then...



My sis photobomb me!

OK so since she wanna take photo with me also, I let her join in with me to camwhore.
THEN...



This charbo don't want to smile. -_-


Finally, she smiled in the 2nd take.


Hehheh so I continue with my self shot. :D

Anyway, I forgotton to let you know the price of the entry ticket fee.
The entrance fee is TWD250 and you can use NT100 to buy any food or drinks.

I hope to go there for a photography session.
That would be really nice!

In the next post, I will post up the last attraction I visited in Taichung.
Do wait for it. *_^

No comments: