Saturday, September 08, 2012

Be a CLEO Star 2012

I sorta joined this contest organized by CLEO last week.
It was just for the fun and I wanna try the makeover by Etude House!


So I went over with very light makeup.


And me after makeover.
The makeup artist is a korean.
She hardly can communicate with me and she's cute!
She asked me to take a photo using her camera phone.
So for my keeping, I also took a photo of us with my camera! :D


Closer look.
I love the natural look. :D


After the makeover, I got a photoshoot and received a card.
Then went for a short audition. :)

I don't think I will get in cos I didnt even prepare anything. Haha..
Still it is out of fun and experience.

Here's the goodie bag I received from CLEO.


Products from Himalaya Herbals


Product from Etude House


Vouchers from Etude House and New Look


Alright ending this post with ulzzang look photos.


Loving it! ^_-

Happy Weekend!

No comments: