Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Blogging

Sometimes I just want to give up blogging because I'm really getting lazier.
Unlike in the past, I blogged almost about everything everyday.
Now, I can tell you I don't blog about everything and as you can see not everyday anymore.
One of the reasons is because most weekdays are a routine - Go home after work.
Nothing to pen down for that right? Haha..

STILL, I blame it for my laziness. =X
I've so many backdated post for my trips.
I don't know why I am no longer enthusiastic about doing these anymore!

When I got home, I on my computer and random surf until 9pm then I went to watch Channel 8 drama..
After the show, I came back surfing web again then I went to sleep at around 12am.
That's sort of my routine after work..

So what was I random surfing at that time?
Actually I don't know what I surfed when I got home since I do surf when I'm at work.
Oh, previously I was also addicted in playing Facebook game; Bingo Bash so I was so caught up in the game. Haha..
However, now I didn't play most of the time anymore.
So yup, now I guess not much excuses for not blogging, just me being lazy yah? =Z

I still wanna keep this blog as I find that its a good thing because I can track back events if I forget about the date.
I usually go back to my dashboard and search the keywords to track back my entries. Haha..
As I grow older, my memories on some events become vague and then slowly I forget about it.
Sometimes I still do read back what I wrote and then I start to recollect my memories.
Other than that, I also want to share with my readers about what I've done, my feelings, tips on trips and etc..

Blogging also let me made some new friends this year by joining some events which I am happy
Thus, I hope to keep this passion on going~ :D

No comments: