Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fry Bistro

Patronize this bar called Fry Bistro along Club Street road with boyfriend and Kenny.
This rooftop bar at one of the shophouses is opened by Irene Ang.



3 of us ordered different mocktails.
Name of drinks from left to right: Bumble Bee, Spiderman and Sunset Cooler.
I had sunset cooler which taste like Tequila sunrise without the alcoholic taste.



For our main, 3 of us order Mac & Cheese Pasta with side as baked beans and egg.
The pasta choice is only macaroni which is okay for me as I love macaroni as well.
I don't usually eat cheesy pasta but this one is not bad just that the portion is quite big for me as I couldn't finish it.
Other than these, they also provide finger foods and alcoholic drinks.

The place is rather small but it is not a bad place for relaxing or chilling/ catching up with friends or colleagues after work since it located near the business district.


FRY BISTRO
96 Club Street, Level 4, Singapore
Opening Hours: Mon–Wed: 5pm – 1am,  Thu–Sat: 5pm – 3am (Closed on Sun)
Tel: +65 9487 1287

No comments: