Sunday, September 02, 2012

HELLO SEPTEMBER!

We have come to the last quarter of the year.
Left a few months more, 2012 will be over and a new year will start again!

It was a great start of this month for me!
As for today, I attended 2 events, (which I will blog it later) then I met BF and we went to Comex 2012.
After which, we went window shopping before heading for a sumptuous dinner at night with my family!

Like the past year, the IT fair is always filled with many people.
BF wanted to buy some technology stuff so we just dropped by to buy and we left the place.
This time, we didn't explore the deals.

Then we went to Bugis+, which was known as Iluma before.
Even though I worked at Bugis, but I didn't went to Bugis+ until today.
There were many shops!
Retails like Uniqlo and Sephora!
Ok, next time I don't need to head down to ION to for Sephora already.

We also found a new place to chill!
Its call DartsSoul.
A new concept for playing Darts.
There's places for playing billiards ad bowling now there's place for playing darts too. Quite cool isn't it.?
You can get a table and order drinks and food.
$1 for a game I guess? I'm not very sure..
That's what the guy told us. Haha..






The darts machine.




Colour darts


Cute Hello Kitty Dart Board.

After exploring Bugis+, we back home and fetch my family down to Novena for dinner!


Trying this Korean BBQ intro by my sis.
The place was over crowded at 8PM.
It was crazy!
Luckily I made prior reservation. -_-

















As you can see mostly meat! D;
Its not a place that I like to go for food because I don't really like eating meat with fats.
Look at the amount of fats! My god! -_-

Anyway the food was decent.
I love the chicken soup, its nice!
For as much as you can take, its $22 per pax (excluding other charges).

We saw a couple beside our table wasted a big amount of food!
Like seriously? If you cant finish the food don't take so much lah!
There's other people suffering in poverty lea..
Why can't this people be more considerate?

Another problem is a girl behind our table, who's acting like a bitch.
Its like we didn't do anything to them but they showing black face and rolled eyes at my bro's gf!
No manners! If she want space, just open mouth and ask, is it so difficult?!
I don't know why she need to be so rude!

Nonetheless, we still had a good dinner together! :D













Ssikkek Korean Grill BBQ (Novena Ville)
275 Thomson Road, #01-01/02 Novena Ville, Singapore
Tel: +65 6254 8123

After dinner, we went to Udders for desserts before heading back home.

Its always special occasion like this that bond us together.
Usually when we are at home, we stayed in our room or living room, using computers or watching TV.
Its only when time like this, we talk openly sharing our experiences, talking about the happy past.
I like this kind of bonding. Its priceless :)

No comments: