Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Typical Weekend? Not Really..

I can't even remember when was the last time I stepped into JB.
So last Saturday BF and I went!
I was craving for the secret recipe cake as you know buying in Malaysia is much more cheaper than in Singapore~

Current the rate is S$1 to RM2.49 and its a good now!
Best if you wanna change a lot of ringgits!
Singapore currency are getting stronger but its still going up and down..


1st #OOTD with my short hair.
By the way, i snipped off my long hair last Friday!
My current look! What do you think?
A lot of my friends commented that I look younger.
I think I look fresher now!
I'll do a hair transformation post over the past years. Hee..

Ok, I sidetracked.
Anyway, went in to JB for a short hours just to have lunch, buy some stuff and secret recipe cakes for my family.
We gonna rush back for movie.






Our lunch at Kim Gary Restaurant; KSL.


Chocolate Mud Cake that I tried. Didnt really like the cheese taste in it.


On Sunday, nothing much.
I asked BF to do the Bangkok itinerary as I got sick of doing those stuff. LOL.
Anyway, he did a bit then now the rest is all up to me again. FML!
Night time, we celebrated his grandma's birthday.


Happy Family~



So yup, in total I ate like 4 days straight of cake!
Talk about calories intake! :(
Gonna start registering for Pilate classes with my sis.
I wanna workout and lose those fats!
In fact, a toned abs is what I wanna achieve.
Jiayou bah!

No comments: