Thursday, September 20, 2012

Modesty

a modest person does not draw attention to their own real or supposed accomplishments and desirable attributes.

I'm someone who doesn't know how to react when people compliments me in front of me.
Normally in the social networking (instagram, facebook, twitter) if you "like" me or comments me, I will usually reply a Thanks to show some politeness.
However, if someone compliment in front of me, I would usually give a weak smile and feel very shy about it.
I'm easily paiseh or in english word - abash.
I feel so because I don't feel that I'm good in any ways.
I am just myself.

I am not really an attention whore.

I just love to take nice and pretty pictures of myself, that's because who doesn't want to look good right?
Also, when I am old, I can still can look back at the nice faces of myself. Haha..
See below~


You can say that I am pretty..


You can say that I am cute..

I am thankful for those nice compliments but because its all photos.
Friends always say my photos look nice.
I will jokingly say that she is my sister or I said its not me. HAHA..
Actually photos are just another side of me.
I am NOT pretty or cute or demure in real life!
Also, I cannot stand when people compliment me in front of others!
I would want to find a place to hide my face when it happens. Zz~
I feel that the person would be jealous and I will feel really uneasy.

Just like yesterday, I went singing with my friends.
One of my friend kept saying my singing is good when she didn't compliment my another friend.
I felt so uneasy. -.-
In actual, my singing is really soft as I cannot sing out loud.
I'll do a video and you all judge. HAHA!
I'm sure I get lots of dislike.

So that's all I wanna say..
I am really humble.
Don't make me feel abash. :)



No comments: