Sunday, September 30, 2012

Movie for September 2012

In this month of September, I watched a few nice movie.
Just wanna write a review for these movie.


Step Up: Revolution
A.K.A Step 4.
As usual I love their dance, their choreography!
This time they performed flash mob in various places.
Unlike the previous are about dance battles.
For the story flow, I find it quite decent.
As for the music/ songs, I don't really like what they chose this time. D;


Resident Evil: Retribution
Story flow not very fantastic.
The show seems to end very fast without much climax.
Yes, its that bad that I don't even know how to review this show. -.-


The Fierce Wife Final 犀利人妻最终回:幸福男 • 不难
I've watched the drama for this show and really likes it.
As for this final, it is saying Xie An Zhen (acted by Sonia Sui) will chose who in the end.
Before watching, I didn't really think much who will she be with in the end.
To me, the ending comes out quite unexpected.
Also, some part of the show is really funny, thanks to Li Pei Xu again who liven up the show.
Sonia Sui is really pretty in this movie.


The Possession
Another show something like Exorcism of Emily Rose.
However, Emily Rose is more horror than this movie.
It stated based on true story, but I wonder if its true?
Anyhow, I guess the family ended with a happy ending whereby the family member is being exorcist and no one in the family is killed by the demon.
The story flow is ok but still some parts of the show seems not very right to me. Haha..
Still not bad for a horror show.

No comments: