Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Once Upon A Rösti

I heard and tried Once Upon A Milkshake.
But I first heard Once Upon A Rösti last month when boyfriend told me he tired the rösti there.
So during lunch time, I dropped by at Tanjong Pagar area to try the menu there.






The rösti is served in a cup.
I was rather disappointed with the food because it isn't very fantastic.
To me, I didn't like the rösti because it's quite crunchy.
I remembered I tried the rösti at Marché, the potatoes is mashed and then fried until it is crispy.
I really love it and I can't get enough of it.
Anyway, this review is to my preference.
If you would like to try, below is their details.
You can also go to their website to find out on their menu and prices. :)


Once Upon A Rösti
8 Shenton Way #B1-15 AXA Tower Singapore 068811
Opening hours: Mon to Fri: 11am to 9pm, Sat: 12pm to 9pm
Website: http://www.onceuponarosti.com.sg/

No comments: