Friday, September 07, 2012

Privé Clinic

Thanks Huiping for bringing to this Nuffnang Blogger Event.
The event is about re-contouring the face by using fillers.
I am interested to know more information on fillers and botox so this event is very helpful to me.

Before I start...


Attending the event with very light makeup..


Food and refreshment for the bloggers.




Dr Miranda (left) and Dr Karen Soh (right)

Difference between Botox (Botulinum Toxin) and Fillers

Botox (Botulinum Toxin)
- Slim down a large jaw.

Temporary Fillers
- Add Volume to areas that need it (eg: small receding chin, flat nose bridge)
- Help to sharpen then nose
- V-shaped chin
- Full and youthful cheeks


Valerie being the sponsored blogger got her fillers done on her cheeks.




:S I feel weird seeing the needle poking into the facial area.


Her cheeks are fuller now.

By the way, they are using RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler.



RADIESSE® is a temporary fillers. The treatment effect will be visible immediately after the injection. The result will last depending on individual's age, skin type, lifestyle and metabolism as well as the area treated. Generally, the effect of the treatment last over a year for most people.

There's 2 lucky people got a free filler live demo for us.




Filler was injected on her cheeks and chin.




As for her, filler was injected nose and chin.
You can see for the nose, the result can be seen clearly.


Photo with Huiping.


Eileen and her twins sis were there too!

I'm really tempted to do filler.
Hmm.. maybe not filler but botox to reduce my jaw.
I need more cash! D;
Or any clinic want to sponsor me? :D


Prive Clinic
One Rafles Place, #05-04A, Singapore 048616
http://www.priveclinic.com/
Tel: 6535 8684
Email: contact@priveclinic.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform.
ฉีด โบท็อก

locossemina said...

I am truly inspired by this online journal! Extremely clear clarification of issues is given and it is open to every living soul. I have perused your post, truly you have given this extraordinary informative data about it.
โบ ท็ อก หน้า เรียว