Thursday, September 13, 2012

Taichung; Taiwan 2012 --- Lavender Cottage 台中薰衣草森林

1st stop of Taichung attraction --- Carton King
2nd stop of Taichung attraction --- Xinshe Castle



Now, I've come to the last stop of Taichung attraction that I've been to --- Lavender Cottage 台中薰衣草森林
Always wanted to go there as I seen on TV and read up the Lavender paradise of the place.
The place is about happiness; 幸福的小天堂。
There are many exquisite decorations and I love it!
Taiwan really has so many cute creation.
WHY SG U SO BORING ONE?




The bear is about my size! :O


A drawing of the two girls who set up this lovely place.


The map of the place.
We didn't went to the firefly area.


What's a place without lavenders?






The chinese there is 幸福 means happiness. :)


I think you can send postcards but I don't know the limitation of the place you can send to.


Pretty daisies~






Spray the goodness of Lavender scent


: "wei wei?" I mean hello.? Hahaha.. ;p


Lovely isn't?
Would be nice to get these to decorate my future home. ^~^


Directions.


We came to the field of lavenders.




Lavenders behind us.
Seems like not fully bloom. :(

Then we came to a place where by people write their wishes in a card.




"For the people I love, And the people who loves me, always be happy."
So sweet~


"I wish that we will be happy, healthy and earn more money."

From what I see many people wishes are simple.
They just want to be happy, healthy and world peace.
However, some people couldn't even have this simplicity and happiness. Sigh~

Wishes are cheap.
Everyone can make wishes and hope one day our dreams will come true.
But I also believe in making it come true instead of waiting for it to fall down from the sky..



My mum and I also wrote our wishes and had it chopped using this. :)














Some cute drawings.


Hahaha.. I know who my sis misses. :O






The above decorations are so cute!
They are actually small decoration in the shelves and I took photos of it.


By the way the entrance ticket is $200NT per person with $100NT voucher for any item you can purchase inside.
I used the voucher to buy some souvenirs for my friends which are so cute and pretty with nice lavender scent. ^~^

Ok, this is the last post for Taichung.
Next up, we headed to Taipei and I brought them to some attractions that I myself also never went before.
Do wait for it~ :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there,

May I know what's the address of the Lavender cottage that you went to? And how do we get there from Xi Men Ding if you have any idea.

ps//drop me an email @ amandaongq@gmail.com

Thanks! :)